Giving All We Have, A Meditation Release Reading Leo Season 2020
This is a Pick a Pile Tarot Reading.
Watch the video if you'd like to see the readings set to meditation music with a frequency of 417 hz, made by myself vocally with music making software.
If you'd rather read only then scroll down to see text and pictures.
This reading is timeless. Even though it is made according to the Moon schedule of 2020, the wisdom that the Astrology of the day teaches is what defines the reading and so it can be applied to any time of your life.
This is a pick a pile reading that includes general Astrological Energy Wisdom for everyone. The general portion is first and then each pile is discussed after.
Each Pile includes a Crystal message based on the Oracle Cards used in this reading. Before we begin I need to say that this reading is general and it is for everyone to listen too, take what resonates and leave what doesn't resonate behind.
On to the reading:
Here are the decks I'm using:
Aquarian Tarot by David Palladini
Keepers of the Light Oracle by Kyle Gray
Across the Universe Playing Cards by NASA
I'm using the Aquarian Tarot to answer our questions of what the Astrological Wisdom Energy for this reading is. Here are the cards I am using from left to right. There are five cards.
1.What is the influence of The Sun on us? The answer is represented by the XIX The Sun card.
2.What is the influence of The Cancer Sun Energy on us? The answer is represented by the King of Rods(Wands)
5.What is the influence of The Aspect between Sun and Moon, Conjunction, on us? The answer is represented by the Page of Swords
4.What is the influence of The Leo Moon on us? The answer is represented by Strength
3.What is the influence of The Moon on us? The answer is represented by The High Priestess
|Astrology Rundown of the beginning of Leo Season 2020 and Pick a Pile Reading Theme "Giving All We Have"|
The Sun is bright now that Leo Season is coming. The Cancer Sun Energy is one of wanting to welcome new changes into existence.
The Moon is shining bright as well. The Leo Season is coming in strong.
The Aspect between the Sun and the Moon brings to light things that we want to change and things we need to let go of to change our behavior patterns. With Leo Season on the Way we could be looking for ways to make ourselves known and learning how to do so with open arms.
There is another part to this reading. A Meditation Release Pick a Pile Tarot Reading
You have a choice of three piles:
|Pick A Pile Reading "Giving All We Have"|
Pile 1 on the left with the Green Aventurine Crystal and the Bottom Card Background of Blue and Purple.
Pile 2 in the middle with the Rose Quartz Crystal and the Bottom Card Background of Pink and Purple.
Pile 3 on the left with the Clear Quartz Crystal and the Bottom Card Background of Teal and Purple.
There are 4 cards per spread.
On the left, using the Aquarian Tarot Deck, the question is What behavior pattern am I repeating that is causing me problems?
On the Right, using the Aquarian Tarot Deck, the question is if I continue this behavior pattern what will my life continue to be like?
In the Middle at the top, using the Keepers of the Light Oracle Deck, the question is what concept do I need to keep in mind when meditating upon this issue?
In the middle on the bottom, using the Across the Universe Playing Cards, the question is what Universal and Astrological Wisdom can I keep in mind when I choose to release what no longer serves my wellbeing?
Let's get started with Pile 1.
|Pile 1 "Giving All We Have" . The Song in the video used for this pile is "Meditation Release Take Charge Song 417hz"|
The Six of Cups Reversed holds the answer to what your current behavior pattern is. You may feel like you are giving too much away to people who are energy vampires.
The Sun holds the answer to what your outcome will be if you continue this behavior pattern. Usually the Sun is a lucky card, however though you may help people by giving so much to them, you may burn out and have nothing left over for yourself.
Commander Ashtar, Call to action, holds the answer to what concept you need to keep in mind as you meditate upon this issue. He says, "Take Charge. Lead by example. Walk your talk." The line from the meaning book chosen,"...you are being encouraged to be honest, assertive, and true…" You may feel like you are overwhelmed with the amount of giving that you do on a daily basis, however, there is always something good for you when you give to people from a place of wisdom and love.
Jack of Spades(Swords) holds the answer to what needs to be released. This card has a purple sample of galaxy clusters that are used by NASA to study Dark Energy. There is Air Energy and Taurus/Gemini Cusp Energy. There is a need to be practical when you give people advice. If someone is taking up all of your time by telling you the same story over and over again, they want your advice and it seems they don't listen to your advice, perhaps asking them how they have tried to make the situation better is a good start. Then you can have a discussion that can lead to a solution to the problem. Let go of needing to absorb a person's problems and stew in them. Try giving them some credit that they are willing to do the work to move ahead with their life.
Crystal Message: "You can talk all you want about love and respect and still some will not listen. The best answer for someone who won't listen is to let them walk away and wander on their own. Then they will have a story full of spirit to share with you." -Commander Ashtar
Now on to Pile 2.
|Pile 2 "Giving All We Have". The Song used in the video for this pile is "Meditation Release Joy Song 417hz"|
1.The Ten of Wands Reversed holds the answer to what your current behavior pattern is. You may feel that even though you have released your burdens, you are still feeling the stagnant energy of what holding the burdens was like.
2. XIV Temperance Reversed holds the answer to what your outcome will be if you continue this behavior pattern. You may feel like the energy of burdens still haunts you and you won't be able to forget how it feels to carry the burdens. You may not see how you can change this pattern of thinking.
3. Paul the Venitian, Experiencing Grace, holds the answer to what concept you need to keep in mind as you meditate upon this issue. He says "Share your gifts with grace. Waves of inspiration and love are coming to you." The line from the meaning book chosen, "(he) works with all artists, musicians, designers, and anyone else who needs support in channelling their talents". You may feel like you are called to do something creative. Creativity is a good way to work through stagnant energy.
4. Ace of Diamonds(Pentacles) holds the answer to what needs to be released. This card has a picture of Jupiter on it. Jupiter is the Largest Planet in our Solar system. True Pentacles is Earth Energy, and Jupiter is Fire Energy, however Ace of Pentacles in Astrological terms is Chiron. Chiron is the soul expander in all of Astrology. You may feel that you must be practical in how you are creative. You've already released the burdens, now it's time to transform this old energy into something better for yourself so you feel better overall.
Crystal message: "You've got the story in you to tell. People want to listen. Sing it out." -Paul the Venetian
|Pile 3 "Giving All We Have". The Song in the video used for this pile is "Meditation Release Lovesick Song 417hz"|
1.Knight of Cups Reversed holds the answer to what your current behavior pattern is. You may be feeling like it's not worth loving someone. Or you could be holding your emotions back from something to avoid feeling anything, love or sadness.
2. X Wheel of Fortune Reversed holds the answer to what your outcome will be if you continue this behavior pattern. You may feel you must control everything around you in order to have the best life possible. Feeling to you, may complicate everything and create what you perceive as chaos.
3. Krishna , Devotion, holds the answer to what concept you need to keep in mind as you meditate upon this issue. He says "Trust your Spiritual Guidance. Your commitment has been recognized. You are loved unconditionally." The line from the meaning book chosen is, "If a decision needs to be made, ask yourself what will honor your soul and those around you." You may have been through a huge healing purge and feel you must lick your wounds. If you continue to stay in this space, you may close yourself to the opportunities and love that life has to offer you.
4. Nine of Spades(Swords) holds the answer to what needs to be released. This card has a galaxy plunging through another Galaxy Cluster, lots of violet. This is Gemini energy. There is a lot of back and forth in your mind about when to love and why to love someone. You need to accept that love can not be contained. It is an element that will always change and live inside you. It can be as painful or joyful as you allow it to be. You need to let go of trying to control how love makes you feel.
"Take your lover's hand and put it in your mind's eye. Take what needs to be said and release it to the wind. Your voice will carry inside his or her heart."-Krishna
This is what I have for you.
May it fill you with peace of mind
and unconditional love.