Timeless Twin Flame Reading done for Taurus Full Moon 2019



New Video on the the Jessica Hensley YouTube Channel, well, a Jessica Hensley ; ), but you'll recognize my new avatar picture:

Twin Flame Reading for Taurus Full Moon 2019.

This Tarot reading is about the Twin Flame Journey. Coping skills are discussed to deal with this spiritual matter. I call it a spiritual matter because it is like nothing I've ever been through. I see the worst and the best in myself as a result of meeting who I believe to be my Twin Flame. If you aren't in a Twin Flame state of mind, you can still get good relationship advice from this reading.

I use Tarot Cards and Oracle Cards for the Reading. The Tarot Cards are modern style and the oracle cards contain angel messages and ascended master messages. There are seven cards per reading and they are all stood against a row of books.

There are two piles of cards to choose from. There's a 19 minute introduction for you to meditate on the pile you want to choose. This is a new format. I've made it easier to see the cards and I believe it helped me bring through clearer messages.

I explain in the wrap up why I've changed to this format. The time stamps for the reading are in the description box for the youtube video.

Pile 1 is longer then Pile 2 however they both contain direct messages. Choose one or both if you feel called to do so.

Be sure to Like and Subscribe to my channel if you want to see more readings like this one!

Take Care and Blessings,

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess


Project Management Tips Tarot Reading: Waxing Moon in Capricorn, then Aquarius 10.8.19



This is a good tarot spread for anyone who is looking for tips on managing the actions on a project.

Before we get started, may I invite you to read the Waxing Moon in Capricorn Tarot Reading before you read this post? 



This reading is good on it’s own however. No worries.

On to the Reading... 


Project Management Tips Tarot Reading: Waxing Moon in Capricorn, then Aquarius 10.8.19 


Decks used: The Spirit Within Tarot and Keepers of the Light

Crystals Used: Citrine (Creativity)

This reading uses two cards from the Tarot deck, and one from the oracle deck to give us project management tips from the moon that left Capricorn (energy still hanging around) and entered Aquarius. I also use crystals to show what parts of a lesson we need to learn from the cards. Sometimes, like here, all the crystals fell on one card so that is the most relevant card in this reading. 




The Moon leaving Capricorn and entering Aquarius reminds us of lessons we need to learn from other people in our lives. Sometimes it’s not just about us; however that can be beneficial to us.

The Citrine Crystals fell on the Hierophant card. There is a teacher and two students. In the Spirit Within Tarot, this card shows a class in session. All three people are important. Without the teacher, there would be no learning. Without the Students, there would be nothing to teach. The Teachers and Students work together to learn and teach each other.

One crystal is pointing towards the Keeper of the Light, Melchizedek, who brings higher learning to those willing to be open to teaching. This emphasizes the importance of the teacher student relationship in business as well as life.

The other Tarot Card, Temperance, further symbolizes teachers and students becoming equals. Teachers and students communicate with each other to get the lesson done.

Tips for project management:


-Brainstorming could be the best option for beginning the project. People can bounce ideas off each other in a relaxed way where everyone is equal.

-However, before brainstorming, teach people about what your project needs to take shape. Then give everyone a chance to speak up on what to do to keep the project on track.

-Breaking one idea into tasks, i.e. actions to take so everyone can do their part will make the project simpler to complete.


These are a few tips to make a project flow smoother to reach the launching pad.

If you like this reading, share. If you want to see more readings like this, subscribe to my blog.

Take Care and Blessings.








Project, Actions and Launch, Waxing Moon in Capricorn Tarot Reading 10.6.19




This is a reading for the beginning of the waxing moon, that has passed, but people are still feeling. Read on to learn what actions you can take on your project and how to launch your project. 

Project, Actions and Launch, Waxing Moon in Capricorn Tarot Reading 10.6.19 

Cards: 


Decks used: The Spirit Within Tarot and The Keepers of the Light Oracle

Theme: The Holy Spirit; Expect Miracles

Project: Four of Cups

Action on Project: King of Pentacles

Project Launch: Page of Cups

Influences are Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces

Crystals used: Citrine (Creativity)


On to the reading:




The Waxing Moon is all about Action. Each mini phase leading up to the Full Moon has special influence when making decisions about Actions. The first mini phase during the Waxing Moon in Capricorn is about projects. The second mini phase during this time is in Aquarius is about actions to take on projects. The third and last mini phase of this time is in Pisces and is about actions to take to launch your project. 

The crystals have fallen on all of the cards. They are all equal influence on your work.

On the Four of Cups, There is a waiter bringing the man at the table another cup of drink. He looks like he doesn’t want any more drinks, or at least not the drink the waiter is offering. The crystal fell on the Waiter’s Head. To me this symbolizes ideas. Capricorns are stubborn and want to do things their way. Perhaps listening to some constructive criticism will help you on your project at this time.

On the King of Pentacles, the crystal has fallen on the Pentacle. To me the Pentacle represents, not only money, but time. Aquarius could be influencing how much time and money to spend. Perhaps using new actions to fix your work schedule and spend money on experiments for your project could work.

On the Page of Cups, the crystal fell near the fish. This card represents Pisces well. This man is young however he’s an old soul. Perhaps launching your idea with emotions and spiritual connection in mind could work for you.

For the Keeper of the Light, The Holy Spirit, He reminds us to expect miracles rather than expect things will go wrong. If you think about your customers and/or clients as people who would like you to succeed because if you succeed they will too, then you will be able to move ahead with your project without waiting for the other shoe to drop.


Here is the general reading for all signs:


Even if you think you’ve got everything in your project covered, be open to constructive criticism as people may see something objectively, that you may miss as you are close to your project. Take action; prioritize your time in a new way and spend your money on anything new added to your project that could benefit it. Launch your project in a way that tugs at the heart strings and connects people to their inner wisdom. Expect miracles rather then problems when working on your project and launching your project. All your clients trust you to help them succeed so there is no reason to worry that things will go wrong.


What to look for in your natal chart when reading these horoscopes:


Look at your sign and planets or lack of planets in the following houses: 10th house of career for your project, 11th house of friendship for actions to take on your project, and the 12th House of spirit and undoing of ego for the launch of your project. Look for any conjunctions among planets, as those are sparks. Look for semi squares, as they are minor challenges that you and your clients share in common. This attracts them to your product.

If a house is empty, look to the house across from it. The 4th house of home is across from the 10th house of career, the 5th house of Creativity is across from the 11th house of friendship, and the 6th house of service is across from the 12th house of spirit and undoing of ego.

Look at these houses to find what you can bring to the idea. Look at the any of these empty house signs to guide you to find the missing piece that you can provide from what you know. If both houses across from one another are empty, think about the signs of each house and how they influence those areas of your life.

How did you learn about what the empty house is about? Use that to fuel your project. If your house is not empty, look to the aspects listed above to find your actions to take on your projects.


Here you have the signs, from Aries to Pisces to guide you in working on your project.


General readings from Aries to Pisces:


Aries, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process in a way that you are still in charge and yet they feel you listen to them, but make sure you listen to them. Prioritize your time so you can work alone to get things done. Leave time to snack. Launch your project to one person first before launching to the world. 


Taurus, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by allowing them to observe you at work, perhaps even let them give you a hand in what you’re doing to get their input on improvement. Prioritize your time so you can work methodically to get things done. Leave time for a good meal. Launch your project to a small group of like-minded individuals before launching to the world.


Gemini, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by talking with them and listening to their opinions on your work. Prioritize your time so you can work quick to get things done. Leave time for games. Launch your project to the world, no need to use a test group.

Cancer, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by connecting emotionally. Perhaps talk about people you love with them and they will think of something that they are looking for, for their people in their life. Prioritize your time so you can work slow to get things done. Leave time for breaks. Launch your project to your loved ones before launching to the world. 


Leo, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by connecting emotionally through humor. Perhaps talk about things you love with them and they will think of something that they are looking for in their life. Prioritize your time so you can work and have fun to get things done. Leave time for hugs. Launch your project to your very important group of people before launching to the world. 


Virgo, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by your organizing methods. You know what you need, however it does help to have someone add something you didn’t know you needed until they said it. Prioritize your time so you can work thoroughly to get things done. Leave time for exercise. Launch your project to a like-minded group of people before launching to the world. 


Libra, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by your desire to work with other people on a project. Letting people in is what you do best, just be sure not to let too many people in on the project. Be selective. Prioritize your time so you can work with other people to get things done. Leave time for chatting. Launch your project to a few people before launching it to the world. 


Scorpio, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by trust. Only let people in you trust to give you solid constructive criticism. Prioritize your time so you can work according to a schedule to get things done. Leave time for long conversations. Launch your project to your family before launching it to the world. 


Sagittarius, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by fun. Maybe discuss your ideas over a game or while playing a sport. Prioritize your time so you can work in between play time to get things done. Leave time for relaxing. Launch your project to close friends before launching it to the world. 


Capricorn, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by teaching them about what you’re doing. They can ask questions after you finish telling them. Prioritize your time so you can work with plenty of time to spare. Leave time for reading. Launch your project to other people who do what you do before launching it to the world. 


Aquarius, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by brainstorming. Invite them to open yourself up to new options if needed. Prioritize your time so you can work and think through what you work on. Leave time for trying something new in the hobby of your choice. Launch your project to people who think differently then you before launching it to the world. 


Pisces, a way to approach the Waxing Moon is to think of how you let people into your process by laughing at your mistakes. Take this opportunity to learn something new about what other people look for in your product. Prioritize your time so you can work in deep thought, lots of staring off into space time. Leave time for meditation. Launch your project to people close to you before launching it to the world. 


If this reading resonated with you, be sure to share it. If you want to see more posts like this one, then subscribe to my blog.

Take Care and Blessings.















Honest Action Tips Tarot Reading: Moon in Sagittarius 10.3.19


This is a good tarot spread for anyone who is looking for tips on taking action to start working their on ideas and intentions for projects. 

Honest Action Tips Tarot Reading: Moon in Sagittarius 10.3.19 


Before we get started, may I invite you to read the New Moon Tarot Reading, the Idea Moon phase, and the Intention Moon phase before you read this post? 




Following Intentions on Ideas Tarot Reading 10.1.19

If you don't read the others, this reading is good on it’s own however. No worries.

On to the Reading... 




Decks used: Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe

Crystals Used: Tiger’s Eye (Innovation), Citrine (Creativity)

This reading uses one card from each deck to give us honest action tips from the moon entering Sagittarius.

The Moon in Sagittarius brings out the teacher in us. Creating a lesson plan about your idea could make it work for you.

In this Tarot Reading the Two of Pentacles shows a man holding his heart, balancing himself on the sand. He appears to be stepping forward in his mind to his next destination.

The crystals fell on “See Me...in their eyes”. This man is asking those who know him for acceptance on his new idea. He is certain of where he is going and just wants to let people know he’s got action to take on something he’s intending to work on.

Here are some tips and questions to help you take action on your ideas and intentions:

-Learn what you can about your idea. Have you done enough research on it to move ahead?

-Think about your audience. What is their intention when they take your class?

-Learn from other people who have been where you are going to. Are you ready for people to accept you? Or are you still hanging on to feeling like the outcast?

If you can answer these questions, they will help you to take action on what you are intending to do with your idea.

If you like this reading, share. If you want to see more readings like this, subscribe to my blog.

Take Care and Blessings.







Following Intention on an Idea, Tarot Reading 10.1.19



This Tarot Reading is good for anyone who is hesitating on following an idea they just came up with. Read on to learn more about how you can move ahead with your intention from your idea. 

Following Intention on an Idea, Tarot Reading 10.1.19 


Before we get started, may I invite you to check out these links below as they have information relevant to today's reading.


Coming up with Ideas Tarot Reading 9.29.19

New Moon in Libra Tarot Reading 9.28.19

And after this one check this link:

Honest Action Tips Tarot Reading 10.3.19

Now onto the reading...


Decks Used: Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe Oracle

Crystals Used: Tiger’s Eye (Innovation), Citrine (Creativity)

Cards:

Oracle: Sometimes the good is hidden.

Intention: Death, Eight of Cups Reversed.

I used three cards for this spread. Two Tarot cards and one Oracle card to round out the reading. Sometimes Oracles confirm the Tarot as it did here.

I asked Spirit what Scorpio’s Influence on people following through on Intention is. The crystals fell onto the Oracle Card next to the messages “It’s Always There.” and “Sherlock-ly yours.”

One fell on Death, on the Skeleton’s private area. And one fell on a cup on the Eight of Cups Card that is in Reverse.

Scorpio’s influence reminds us that our ideas come from deep within us. In order to follow the intention, we must understand our idea completely from the inside out. Also, we must not hesitate to follow our intention when we do understand where our idea comes from. With the Eight of Cups Reversed, the meaning is that perhaps a person who this resonates with is trying to figure out if their idea is good.

It doesn’t matter what other people think of your idea. What matters is that you know what your idea is and how you can reach people who feel the same way as you.

Think about the people in your past who were inspired by something you said. Understand that not only are they still out there, but that people just like them who are interested in your idea are out there too.

I have to admit, I find it funny that the crystal that fell on the Death card fell on the skeleton’s private area. However, if we think of Scorpio’s influence, we are exposing the most vulnerable parts of us this season, as it’s Libra Season. We want to connect to people in a way that makes them feel understood.

If you are nervous about following your intention, ask yourself why your idea resonates with you and the people of your past that were most supportive. Then set out a course for yourself to start taking actions on your intention.



If you like this reading, share on social media, if you want to see more posts like this one then subscribe to this blog.

Take Care and Blessings.

Coming up with Ideas, Tarot Reading 9.29.19



This Tarot Reading is good for anyone nervous about coming up with ideas for projects they will share with people.


Coming up with Ideas, Tarot Reading 9.29.19

Before we get started may I invite you to check out these relevant links before and after the reading.


Libra New Moon Tarot Reading 9.28.19

Following Intention Tarot Reading 10.1.19

Honest Action Tips Tarot Reading 10.3.19

Now onto the reading...

Decks used: The Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe Oracle

Crystals Used: Tiger’s Eye (Innovation), Citrine (Creativity)


I asked Spirit about how Libra entering the Moon influences us in coming up with ideas. I asked for a one card pull of each deck I use to answer the question.

The Six of Wands is in the Reverse. The crystals fell on the Six of Wands the most, plus one, a Citrine, went onto the “I heart you” card. The Tiger’s Eye, my choice for the new Moon influence, fell on the guy’s foot.

When upright, The Six of Wands is all about love and adoration, the short-lived fame of a job well done. However in reverse, there could be rattled nerves of taking the first step to coming up with an idea for a project.

It could be that what’s keeping someone who wants to come up with an idea for a project is being afraid no one will love what they are going to come up with.

The “I heart you” card reminds us that the world is full of love if we understand it is and it is full of hate if that is all we choose to focus on.

Knowing that love surrounds us, bring ideas into the world trusting someone will love your idea, somewhere.


If you like this reading, share on social media, if you want to see more posts like this one then subscribe to this blog.

Take Care and Blessings.

New Moon in Libra Tarot Reading 2019 on 9.28.19


This Tarot Reading is good for anyone who has been thinking of teaching a class or coming up with a course for their clients.


New Moon in Libra Tarot Reading 2019 on 9.28.19 

Decks used: Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe 

Cards:

Theme: Your Treasure is at Hand.

Idea: The World

Intention: King of Wands, Nine of Wands

Actions on Idea: Temperance

Influences are Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius

Crystals used: Tiger’s Eye and Citrine



The New Moon is all about Ideas. Each mini phase leading up to the Waxing Moon has special influence when making decisions about Ideas. The first mini phase in the New Moon in Libra is about ideas. The second mini phase during this time is in Scorpio is about intentions. The third and last mini phase of this time is in Sagittarius and is about actions to take to make your idea happen.

The crystals have fallen on The Cards, The World and The King of Wands. So these cards have the heaviest influence. They represent Libra and Scorpio in this reading. Your Treasure is at Hand is also a factor in this reading as it tells us what needs to be kept in mind, as it’s Libra season, to bring everything together.



Here is the general reading on teaching a class or coming up with a course for their clients for all signs:



Your idea needs to touch lots of people and the intention must motivate people to take action when you release the project to the public for use. A balanced approach is required to take action on your idea. Your idea needs to resonate with your soul tribe. Gratitude on your part for their interest in your idea is welcome by the Universe and will return tenfold in unexpected ways.


What to look for in your natal chart when reading these horoscopes:



Look at your sign and planets or lack of planets in the following houses 7th house of partnership for the idea, 8th house for birth and death for the intention, and the 9th House of teaching for the actions on your idea. Look for any conjunctions among planets, as those are sparks. Look for a semi-square as it is a minor challenge that you can introduce as a lesson for teaching. Since The World card came up it is best to provide classes that appeal to people of all levels of learning.

If a house is empty, look to the house across from it. The 1st house of self is across from the 7th, the 2nd house of finances is across from the 8th, and the 3rd house of communication is across from the 9th. Look there to find what you can bring to the idea and look at the empty house’s sign to guide you to find the missing piece that you can provide from what you know. How did you learn about what the empty house is about? Use that to fuel your idea. If your house is not empty look to the aspects listed above to find your ideas and make your intentions.

Here you have the signs, from Aries to Pisces to guide you in coming up with your idea.



General readings about creating a course and teaching a class from Aries to Pisces:



Aries, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people how personally affect each other. Perhaps run a class on self-worth. Honesty is welcome.

Taurus, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people how to take their time on something. Perhaps something that takes endurance, like making music. Guidance is welcome.

Gemini, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to embrace different parts of themselves. Perhaps run a course on acting. Entertainment is welcome.

Cancer, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people reach out to each other. Perhaps starting a support group for people who need to conquer a life issue would work. Hugs are welcome.

Leo, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to feel passionate about something. Perhaps speaking to a group people would work. Enthusiasm is welcome.

Virgo, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to start their business. Perhaps teaching writing a book would work. Answering questions is welcome.

Libra, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to become better partners in business. Perhaps running a workshop where people work in teams would work. Charm is welcome.

Scorpio, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to understand how to approach the unknown. Perhaps teaching people to journal would work. Patience is welcome.

Sagittarius, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to be calm despite wanting to fight. Perhaps running a workshop where people learn to work on a craft would work. Passion is welcome.

Capricorn, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to work on a project that requires understanding concepts. Perhaps running a class where experimenting with materials would work. Strength is welcome.

Aquarius, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to work on understanding each other. Perhaps creating a course for spirituality would work. Acceptance is welcome.

Pisces, a way to approach the New Moon is to think of how you can teach people to work on accepting what life throws at them. Perhaps creating a course about self-love would work. Humor is welcome.


If you like this reading please share on Social Media. If you'd like to see more posts like this, then subscribe to my blog.

Take care and Blessings.


Since, you've finished reading the New Moon Tarot Reading for today, may I invite you to read the next installments of this series.

Coming Up with Ideas Tarot Reading 9.29.19

Following Intention on an Idea Tarot Reading 10.1.19

Honest Action Tips Tarot Reading 10.3.19

Actions on Intention (Up a few of days from today. Coming Soon.)

Full Moon Pick a Card Tarot Reading-Harvest Moon 9.13.19 Timeless Advice


It's past the Full Moon as I post this however, it is still good for a couple of days after the full moon to get the most benefit for manifesting. As with most of my readings, this is a timeless reading for any Full Moon of any Month.

This is a pick a card reading. The decks used are the Cosmic Tarot Deck and the Notes from the Universe Oracle Cards.

The spread uses three cards from the Cosmic Tarot Deck and One Card from Notes from the Universe per pile. One other Notes From the Universe Card is pulled to give the tone for the over all reading.  Some major Arcana Cards are Clarified at the discretion of the Tarot Reader. Choose 1, 2, or all 3 piles as the subjects in this reading vary. Each spread has seeds to plant, a goal to set, and tasks to complete the goal ahead.

Keep this in mind before you pick: What would love do?

Think of something that you have been wanting to work on in your life. Something that you want to be strong for. Then pick a pile.

Have you thought about what you want to be strong for? Then pick your pile or look at the time stamps on the video to see your pile(s) read:




Piles:

1. You might not know now but you will.
2. Most people are just trying to survive.
3. Give yourself much more credit.



Time Stamps for Full Moon Pick a Card Tarot Reading-Harvest Moon 9.13.19 Timeless Advice Video

Introduction by shuffle
Then on to the reading of your choice:

PIle 1: 13:27
Fire: 26:36
Water: 30:21
Air: 34:07
Earth: 36:34

Pile 2: 40:21
Fire: 54:24
Water: 57:32
Air: 59:50
Earth: 1:03:14

Pile 3: 1:06:41
Fire: 1:18:15
Water: 1:24:03
Air: 1:31:06
Earth: 1:36:52

Wrap Up: 1:44:57
Blessings: 2:14:30


Pile 1


Health specifically Weight Loss



Seeds to Plant: Five of Swords
Goal: The Tower, Judgement
Tasks: The Chariot
Theme: You might not know but you will
Overall theme: What would love do?

You may want to think about getting your health in order by losing weight. Exercise to blow off steam. Think about the fast communication you've had that became heated. Put that anger into your work out. Replace eating for comfort with writing. Love in every step you take will get you closer to your goals.

To see a run down of all the Astrological Signs Separated by Fire, Water, Air, and Earth watch the reading for your pile and stick around for the signs to be read. Then go to the end to see the Wrap up and Blessings.

Intro by shuffle
Onto the reading of your choice:

PIle 1: 13:27
Fire: 26:36
Water: 30:21
Air: 34:07
Earth: 36:34

Wrap Up: 1:44:57
Blessings: 2:14:30

I hope this reading resonated with you. If it didn't, I hope you find another one that does. Blessings.

Pile 2


Family specifically Care giving of the elderly and anyone in disease



Seeds to Plant: Ten of Wands Reversed, Four of Swords
Goal: The Sun
Tasks: King of Wands, King of Cups, Queen of Pentacles
Theme: Most people are just trying to survive
Overall theme: What would love do?

If you are a caregiver, be sure to take care of yourself too. Delegate some of your tasks to practical, kind people whose actions back their words. Leave anything you feel you should do behind and do what you need to do the best way you know how. Remember to tell those you take care of you love them like crazy.

To see a run down of all the Astrological Signs Separated by Fire, Water, Air, and Earth watch the reading for your pile and stick around for the signs to be read. Then go to the end to see the Wrap up and Blessings.

Intro by shuffle
Onto the reading of your choice:

Pile 2: 40:21
Fire: 54:24
Water: 57:32
Air: 59:50
Earth: 1:03:14

Wrap Up: 1:44:57
Blessings: 2:14:30


I hope this reading resonated with you. If it didn't, I hope you find another one that does. Blessings.

Pile 3


Soul Mate Connections Romantic, Friendship, or both



Seeds to Plant: Eight of Swords, Ace of Swords
Goal: Three of Cups reversed
Tasks: The World
Theme: Give yourself much more credit.
Overall theme: What would love do?

Improve your friendships and relationships by making yourself be a true friend and lover. Find someone compatable to make self-improvement easier. Find someone you appreciate and who feels the same towards you. Accept that love is a two way street.

To see a run down of all the Astrological Signs Separated by Fire, Water, Air, and Earth watch the reading for your pile and stick around for the signs to be read. Then go to the end to see the Wrap up and Blessings.

Intro by shuffle
Onto the reading of your choice:

Pile 3: 1:06:41
Fire: 1:18:15
Water: 1:24:03
Air: 1:31:06
Earth: 1:36:52

Wrap Up: 1:44:57
Blessings: 2:14:30


I hope this reading resonated with you. If it didn't, I hope you find another one that does. Blessings.








Waxing Moon Tarot Reading for September 5, 2019


Hi everyone,

I've got your Astrological Forecast for the Waxing Moon coming up.

For all signs, there could be apprehension of going forward with a project because of burnout. Relaxing for a whole day or two could be an option. You could be preventing yourself from being receptive to money making ideas because they seem boring and intimidating. If you get passed the worry and work on your idea, success will happen.

Also, all signs share a common issue of burnout this week from work yet all elements handle it differently. Fire signs can work themselves too hard. Water signs can work until they are emotionally drained. Air signs can work until they are mentally exhausted. And Earth signs can work until they are carrying too much to do.

If you want to see a run down of all the sign guidance be sure to watch this video.

If you want to start at the reading, the timestamp is 16:54. There is a 25 minute reading not including the card reveal. I recommend you watch from the beginning to hear planetary influences I think are heavy during this time and it's fun to see the cards in real time come up.

Take care and Blessings,

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

New Moon In Virgo Tarot Reading 8.30.19, A Video


Hi everyone,

I've made a video for the New Moon in Virgo which starts later this morning. This video is for all Astrology Signs. Intentions to Set for the New Moon are discussed.

This video is an hour long, but you can skip the intro and go to time stamp 15:47 to go straight to the reading. However I do have a message for couples during the Intro so if you want to know what it is then I suggest you watch the Intro too.

This Tarot Reading has an Introduction, a Card Reveal, A Reading of the Cards, and a Wrap up Forecast for the next Moon phase ahead.

I hope you enjoy this reading as much as I enjoyed doing it for you.

Also, I am a practicing Witch. I practice Magick by sending blessings through my own spells for all my readings from this day forward. My psychic abilities are fully awake now as I have given up drinking alcohol which takes me farther away from spirit. I have embraced my Witchness.

If you like the video like it. If you dislike it, go ahead and dislike it however please be respectful when leaving comments. If you want to see more of these videos, hit subscribe on my YouTube Page.

Thanks for reading and viewing.

Blessings,

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess (In the process of making Tarot Cards so yes I do sketch still. ; ). )

Pick A Card Tarot Reading: How Do I Talk to Him? 8.12.19





Hi everyone,

This is a pick a card reading done on 8/12/19. The date is just a reference. This reading works anytime you watch it. All in divine timing.

The spread is based on my balance check spread with a little extra. When Major Arcana Cards come up, Clarifiers are used to add more information to the reading. I pull until a number card comes up.

There is Emotion, Logic, Intuition, and Family Wisdom all taken in when the question of "How do I talk to him?" Is asked.

Decks used: The Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe Oracle

Watch the video or scroll on to read the writing I've done. Watch the video if you want to hear the wrap up for each one.

Just a heads up, some of these readings turned more serious so if you are looking for something lighter, check out my other "How do I talk to him reading?".

And I have changed the shape of the spread for these. I'm thinking of using this new spread from now on for Pick a Card Readings.

Each pile has Citrine on it which promotes creativity, perfect for coming up with visualization to manifest love.

Pick a card pile to reveal the how to manifest love.

Pile 1, 2, 3 left to right.

1."Most People Are Just Trying to Survive"
2. "It's Not As If You Need Anyone"
3. "If They Once Loved You They Still Do."


Go ahead. Pick your pile. 😎




Pile 1




Emotion: Five of Swords

Emotion Clarifier: None

Logic: Six of Pentacles Reversed

Logic Clarifier: None

Intuition: Princess of Wands

Intuition Clarifier: Five of Pentacles Reversed

Family Wisdom: "Most People Are Just Trying to Survive"

Your emotion says your person has suffered some destruction and loss. They could be cutting communication with you now.

Your logic says you have a desire for this person to be in a relationship with you yet because they have cut ties with you, the love that was there seems like an illusion.

Your intuition says you want to give up on trying to talk to them. Yet their absence makes your love for them deeper.

Your family wisdom says "Even though someone cuts you off you need to be sure you still treat them with respect as they are like you."

I say don't push it. If you are meant to speak, they will contact you. If they do, be respectful of them. You don't know what they've been through. Have compassion for them. Wish them well in a visualization. Imagine being kind to them if you hear from them again.

In my speaking of the cards I discuss a couple in separation. The man is in distress, The woman is independent. If this sounds true to you, I suggest you watch the 12+ minutes of channeled speak on the video.

If this reading resonates with you, be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess


Pile 2



Emotion: Four of Wands Reversed

Emotion Clarifier: None

Logic: Judgement Reversed, The Magician Reversed, Temperance

Logic Clarifier: Eight of Wands

Intuition: Seven of Swords

Intuition Clarifier: None

Family Wisdom: "It's Not As If You Need Anyone"

Your emotion says your beauty has become more important to you since meeting your person. You want to make a good impression on them.

Your logic says the decision is you must go over the top to impress this person. You've got so much to offer this person. You've set an intention to reach out to them.

Your intuition says show them your best self. It's ok to attempt to show who you are to someone you want to get to know.

Your family wisdom says "To love someone understand them. Don't think of changing them."

I say there is no need to impress your person. Talk to them like they are you. Imagine sitting in the mirror and chatting with yourself. Ask yourself questions. When you meet the person, Think of what you are interested in and discuss your interests with them. Listen to what they say. Take it in. Think how what you say relates to them and keep the conversation going.

In the speak on the cards, I discuss a bass player and a potential rock and roll wife/ songwriter. If this sounds like it could be you, I suggest you watch the 13+ minutes of channeled speak on the video.

I hope you enjoyed this reading. Be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

Pile 3



Emotion: Six of Wands Reversed

Emotion Clarifier: None

Logic: Wheel of Fortune Reversed

Logic Clarifier: Five of Cups

Intuition: Ten of Swords Reversed

Intuition Clarifier: None

Family Wisdom: "If They Once Loved You They Still Do."

Your emotion says you are anxious about talking to your person. You are worried you'll lose control over the conversation.

Your logic says if you plan the conversation and it flops, you'll kick yourself for saying the wrong thing. You'll feel bitter.

Your intuition says there will be a temporary feeling of satisfaction with this person if the conversation doesn't go your way but works despite that.

Your family wisdom says "Loving someone changes you in a positive way."

I say don't try to control a conversation. And if you are talking to someone and you feel like they don't value you, let them go. Take what you've learned and move on.

In speaking of the cards I talk about a friendship turned sour, it doesn't have to be a relationship though it could be. If you are trying to figure out how to talk to a friend and/or lover and cut ties in a thoughtful way I suggest you watch the 15+ minutes of channeled speak in the video.

I hope you enjoyed this reading. Be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

Forget Mental Illness Stigma. Reach Out. Remember Spirit.





This is where the magic happens. This is where I film, blog, and knit.


Hi everyone,

I've just finished filming a video about mental illness. There is a trigger warning. There is talk of suicide prevention so if you don't want to hear about suicide, then just stick to reading the article where I will not discuss it.

Some events have come up in my life during Lion's Gate Portal that have surprised me. I was just thinking about people in the state I used to live in. I was still upset with them and then the tables turned and I just want to help them out so I made a video that talks about suicide prevention. It also talks about mental illness in general. Plus the U.S.A. status and how it's heavy energy right now.

We're all afraid. it can be us at anytime. If we forget that we loose appreciation for those we love and for what we have.

Comparison thinking is what gets me in trouble. I think about how I'm not as good as someone else. I think about how far I have to go before I learn a new skill and then put it off for another day.

A friend of mine who also reads Tarot Cards pulled one the other day about setting intentions. It said to call on Archangel Michael to set new intentions.

My spirit guide Lauren told me to do it when I meditate before bed. So I did. So my intention is to phrase things differently. Instead of saying "I'm not good enough", I'll say "I'm good enough". Instead of saying "I don't know how to do something so I won't try it", I'll say "I can learn how to do it".

I discuss some other phrases in the video as well.

Though this video does touch on the Lion's Gate Portal, it touches on Mental Illness more and why it's important to forget the stigma and reach out when you need to. There is no shame in reaching out for help when you need it. In fact, that is a very life affirming thing to do.

I hope this video helps people and I wish you well on setting your intentions during this Lion's Gate Event.

Blessings,

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess





Pick A Card Tarot Reading "How do I manifest Love?" 8.5.19





Hi everyone,

This is a pick a card reading done on 8/5/19. The date is just a reference. This reading works anytime you watch it. All in divine timing.

The spread is based on my balance check spread with a little extra. When Major Arcana Cards come up, Clarifiers are used to add more information to the reading. I pull until a number card comes up.

There is Emotion, Logic, Intuition, and Family Wisdom all taken in when the question of "How do I manifest love?" Is asked.

Decks used: The Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe

Watch the video or scroll on to read the writing I've done. Watch the video if you want to hear the wrap up for each one.

Just a heads up, pile 2 on the video does have a curse word. The context is someone has their "stuff" together. Replace stuff with Sh*t and there you have it.

Each pile has Citrine on it which promotes creativity, perfect for coming up with visualization to manifest love.

Pick a card pile to reveal the how to manifest love.





Pile 1, 2, 3 left to right.



Go ahead. Pick your pile. 😎






Pile 1




Emotion: Ten of Wands,

Logic: King of Swords reversed.

Logic Clarifier: Six of Pentacles

Intuition: Five of Swords reversed

Family Wisdom: "Keep it Simple"

Your emotion says you feel oppressed by someone you love and are ready to move on to loving someone new.

You logic says you've been stubborn about your intentions that you want in a new relationship. You have expectations that you will be presented with someone from the universe who can make you feel gratitude for loving someone.

Your intuition says you've lost loves because you set boundaries with your partner and they left. You know you have a fresh start on your own.

Your family wisdom says "Use your words carefully. Fully trust someone before you reveal how you feel about them.

I say if you set boundaries and lose love as a result then you have a better chance for new love.

One idea to visualize a relationship is to think of what you would like your person to give you as a unique gift.

Want to hear more on how to manifest love, watch the video : ).

I hope you enjoyed this reading. Be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

Pile 2



Emotion: Strength

Emotion Clarifier: Four of Cups reversed

Logic: Justice reversed, The emperor

Logic Clarifier: Two of Cups reversed

Intuition: Six of Wands

Family Wisdom: "Karma is on your side."

Your emotion says it's time to take action and meet a new person to fall in love with . You are open to receiving new love.

Your logic says you need to be stable in your emotionsons and protect yourself. That you don't want any misunderstanding from your partner in that you aren't into fooling around. Even though you are open to someone you like who is special to you. You don't want them to influence you into doing something that goes against your boundaries.

Your intuition says you want this new love to be a victory. You want this person to tell you what you want to hear.

Your Family Wisdom says you deserve the best love because you have so much good to offer to someone special.

I say go with your intuition. If someone is telling you everything you want to hear make sure they're telling the truth.

One idea to visualize a relationship is to think of what you would like your person to do for you to give you complete attention.

Want to hear more on how to manifest love, watch the video : ).

I hope you enjoyed this reading. Be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

Pile 3



Emotion: The Tower, Princess of Swords reversed

Emotion Clarifier: Two of Swords

Logic: Queen of Wands

Logic Clarifier: Nine of Swords reversed

Intuition: Prince of Pentacles reversed, Temperance

Intuition Clarifier: Eight of Cups

Family Wisdom: "Love is the Reason"

Your emotion says you are in distress over the last relationship you are in. You feel like loving someone has ruined being in a relationship for you.

Your logic says you have been in a relationship where you didn't know how to stand up for yourself when someone deceived you in some way. You are honest and loving and are wondering why someone thought they could push you around.

Your intuition says you don't want to deal with someone so thoughtless and careless again. You were so afraid to stand up for yourself. You felt like you allowed him to treat you poorly, like you asked for it.

Family wisdom says "People come into your life to teach you about love, even self-love.

I say you need to set boundaries about what you rear will be taken away from you. How does one stop feeling unworthy of being loved?

One idea to visualize a relationship is to think of how you would like your person to treat you as a friend and lover.

Want to hear more on how to manifest love, watch the video : ).

I hope you enjoyed this reading. Be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

Authortube Newbie Tag, Jessica Hensley, formerly Jess Hensley Sketchwriterjess


Hi everyone,

If you tried looking me up on YouTube as Jess Hensley Sketchwriterjess, I had to change my name back, so I'm sorry if you couldn't find me. There were some business things I didn't consider when I changed it so I figured it would be better to go back to my name.

Yes there are a lot of Jessica Hensley's on YouTube, however, I am an individual as are they and I'm sure we all offer the best content we can come up with so it is fine.

Anyways, this video has the AuthorTube Newbie Tag. This Tag means that there are questions about the Author experience such as what I write and how I'm published. It's a questionaire that new Authortubers like to share and answer to let people know what they do in writing.

Please watch this to see how my direction for my art and writing has changed from what I used to do.

I do plan on having some craft projects still. I owe you guys some that I started like the key fob bracelet. I also want to put in some hat patterns too.

I am still planning to sell some hats as well. However, my main focus is my Tarot Readings. I feel like spirit has pulled me to a place of knowing that opening the soul is the best way to allow light in and to let it shine out. I feel like since I put myself out there to all the groups I joined, all the bars I went to, even contacting my spirit guide. I have learned this very important lesson and now I share it with you through my readings.

Though my readings are general, they may feel specific to you at the time you watch them. Life changes everyday. One day you could be single. They next day you could be in a relationship. Or it could be the other way around.

Time is fluid. And time is an illusion we box ourselves into as our minds have a hard time processing energy and how it works.

My goal on this site is to provide content that allows you to open your soul by learning to put yourself out there with boundaries. People will respect you if you have boundaries. Those who are upset with you having boundaries are not your souls to connect with.

It's scary to put myself out there again and again. But I do so knowing I always have spirit to back me up.

My spirit Guide Lauren, my ancestors, and the angels I call on when I do my readings and channeled messages let me know everyday how much I am loved and also let me know to tell you, you are loved by your soul family as well.

We all have a soul family. Whether we pick our family or choose to continue to be with our birth family, we have the opportunity now more then ever to connect with people who love to send positive energy to one another.

My goal is to help you tap into spirit and give you the gumption to put yourself out there. You can't live life holed up in your home waiting for people to come in and rescue you. You must go out into the world no matter how afraid you feel.

I hope that my new direction in art and writing helps you on your path to feeling better about life.

Blessings,

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

P.S. If you like this video, hit the like button. If you want to see more videos like this, then subscribe to my channel. If you find my blog helpful, then please do share my blog posts.

See ya' on the small screen!

Pick A Card Love Tarot Reading: How Do I Release Him? 7.24.19

Hi everyone,


This is a pick a card reading done on 7/24/19. The date is just a reference. This reading works anytime you watch it. All in divine timing.

The spread is based on my balance check spread with a little extra. When Major Arcana Cards come up, Clarifiers are used to add more information to the reading. I pull until a number card comes up.

There is Emotion, Logic, Intuition, and Family Wisdom all taken in when the question of "How can I release him?" Is asked.

Decks used: The Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe

Watch the video or scroll on to read the writing I've done. Watch the video if you want to hear the wrap up for each one.











Pick a card pile to reveal the how you need to release your man.

Pile 1, 2, 3 left to right.

Go ahead. Pick your pile. 😎





Pile 1











Cards for Emotion: The Moon Reversed, Justice, The Lovers, the Six of Swords reversed.

Cards for Logic: Prince of Cups and Four of Swords.

Cards for Intuition: Prince of Wands, King of Cups, and Ace of Wands.

Cards for the Family Wisdom: "I go where you go."

Here is what I wrote:

Emotion says the man on your mind that you want to let go has been silent and inconsistent with showing how he feels about you.

You want to show him you are worthy of him as you notice the beauty in love since he has counted you out. You have been trying to get back with him by telling anyone who will listen how much you love him.

Logic says to reflect on the relationship in meditation. To leave him alone and spend time away from him to focus on something that has nothing to do with him.

Intuition says you know if you follow your creativity in business you will get good news from responsible sources validating your work.

Family Wisdom says "Saying good-bye to a lover makes you love better cause practice makes better."

Wrap Up:

In the meantime, a good career for you could be song writing. Want to hear more? Watch the video, it's sweet!

Pile 2





Cards for Emotion: The Five of Cups.

Cards for Logic: The Hanged Man and Six of Cups.

Cards for Intuition: The Devil Reversed and The Ace of Pentacles Reversed.

Cards for the Family Wisdom: "Give yourself much more credit."

Here is what I wrote:

Emotion says The man on your mind has left you and you may feel bitter about it.

Logic says that even though you had some happy times with this person you sacrificed so much energy to the point of thinking love isn't worth trying for.

Intuition says your bitterness and pettiness can keep you in a space of weakness so you'll be kept from earning your way with whatever you choose careerwise.

Family wisdom says "You're doing the best you can in this moment. Hold on the best you gave in this relationship. You're fine."

Wrap up:

In the meantime a good career for you is Knitting. Do you want to hear more? Watch the video. It's cute!

Pile 3











Cards for Emotion: Seven of Cups reversed.

Cards for Logic: The Magician, Temperance, Princess of Cups reversed, and Two of Cups reversed.

Cards for Intuition: Eight of Wands reversed.

Cards for the Family Wisdom: "You have more options than you realize."

Here is what I wrote:

Emotion says the man on your mind has got determination and tenacity. You desire him because of his nature.

Logic says you need to use your best words when dealing with him. Use your judgement in how you choose to let him go.

You're choosing to let him go because of too many misunderstandings between you when it comes to him and how he feels about you. Is the relationship casual or is it more? Since it's not what you want you're letting it go.

Intuition says you may feel upset with him for not giving you what you needed most. Don't beat yourself up for being clear about your feelings about him.

Family wisdom says: "Though you are angry with him, soften your anger with the goodness you found in him. You will always love him for his kind nature."

Wrap up:

In the meantime a good career for you is Bartender. Want to hear more?Watch the video, it's hilarious!

I hope you enjoyed this reading. Be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

Pick A Card Love Tarot Reading: How Can I Talk To Him?


Hi everyone,

This is a pick a card reading done on 7/21/19. The date is just a reference. This reading works anytime you watch it. All in divine timing.

The spread is based on my balance check spread with a little extra.

There is Emotion, Logic, Intuition, and Family Wisdom all taken in when the question of "How can I talk to him?" Is asked.

Decks used: The Cosmic Tarot and Notes from the Universe

Watch the video or scroll on to read the writing I've done. Watch the video if you want to hear the wrap up for each one.


Pick a card pile to reveal the how you need to talk to your man.

Pile 1, 2, 3 left to right.


If you still are having a problem, look at the oracle cards. (This picture is not on the video, it is here on the blog post for clarity as the oracle cards have two sides. In the video, I show them one by one front and back.)







Go ahead. Pick your pile. 😎




Pile 1



Cards in this Pile are Starting from the right, the Emotions, The High Priestess. On the left, the Logic, The Hanged Man. In the middle, family wisdom, Oracle "Pucker Up Buttercup". At the Top on the bottom of one third of the deck, Prince of Cups reversed which is equal to the Page in the Rider Deck.

Here is what I wrote:

The man on your mind could be thinking of you a lot. He's determined to unlock the mystery of you.

He looks rugged, but he's really compassionate.

Family wisdom says "Being kind to him will make you both feel satisfied when a problem needs to be discussed."

This man can attach to you and you'll crave him however keep in mind that you take some time for yourself and set boundaries.

Wrap Up:

Let your mystery build in his mind, release it slow. Watch the video for more of the wrap up.

Pile 2




Cards in this pile starting from the right. For the emotions, The Empress reversed. For the logic, The Princess of Wands which is like the Knight in the Rider Tarot Deck. For the family wisdom, Oracle "Love doesn't have to mean near". For the intuition at the top on the bottom of one-third of the pile, Four of Cups reversed.

Here is what I wrote:

The man on your mind can be cold and indifferent. He is having a hard time making up his mind about whether he wants to be with you.

He can be flakey when it comes to setting up appointments.

Family wisdom says "If he keeps acting like this perhaps it's best not to push him now. Leave him be."

He could just be looking for a good time if you want more, he's not ready yet.

Wrap up:

Believe his actions. Watch the video for the rest of the wrap up.

Pile 3



Cards starting from the right, the emotions, The Star. For the logic, on the left, Prince of Swords which is like the Page in the Rider Tarot Deck. For the family wisdom in the middle, Oracle, "Prepare to be astounded." For the intuition, The Seven of Cups reversed.

Here is what I wrote;

The man on your mind perhaps is just coming out of a relationship. Now he knows what he wants in a relationship and is ready for a new one.

He will try to unlock your secrets. Make him work for it cause he wouldn't have it any other way.

Family wisdom says: This man will give you clarity on what true love is. Let him in. Let the relationship unfold.

He is determined to win your heart with words.

Wrap up:

Manifesting is in action. Watch the video for the rest of the wrap up.

I hope you enjoyed this reading. Be sure to like, share, and subscribe if you want to see more videos and posts just like this.

Good Luck.

Jess aka Sketchwriterjess

Search This Blog

Translate

New Moon in Libra Tarot Reading 2019 on 9.28.19

This Tarot Reading is good for anyone who has been thinking of teaching a class or coming up with a course for their clients. ...

Free Web Apps for Productivity

Here is a place for Apps designed by me just for you to boost your productivity in a fun way. Have at it!

Time and Write Generator

Words Sprints Minutes
50 2 10
100 3 20
150 4 30

Press down on the button of your mouse and roll over the grid to get your random numbers. You can also use the highlight function on your tablet to get the same result.

Follow by Email

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *